Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing.
Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again.
We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from a number of our recent clients:
Hackrepair.com provides excellent and quick service. They are really nice, and definitely know the ins and outs of malware and how to get rid of them. Thanks!
When my website got hacked I was desperate. I had no idea how to fix the problem. After surfing the web for several hours I learned one thing: this is not an easy job to do. So I Googled for someone who could help me. Honestly, when I found the hack repair guys website, I didn’t think he could do what he promised. He said that he could probably fix my website in one day. But he did! He responded my mail very quickly, and when I woke up the next morning [I was in a European time zone] my mailbox was filled with dozens of mails. With things he had done, advice, how I got hacked and I should do to prevent this. That same evening, my website was up and running again. I’m not paid to say this, but this is by far the best service I’ve ever received from anyone online. Thank you Jim!
I contacted HackRepair.com as one out our client’s sites had been hacked. There were pages sending users to pharmacy websites and many pages on the site were stuffed with hidden text and links only Google could see. After searching on Google for a company to remove the hack, I chose Jim at Hack Repair as his site gave me the impression that I would be getting a ‘personal’ service; and I was right. Even though I contacted Jim in the wee hours (we are on opposite sides of the world) he soon contacted me back to start the process. He even carried out the work on a Saturday and before I had even paid him, so when I came to work on Monday the work had been completed! I’m very happy with Hackrepair.com’s work, the hack appears to have been removed and Jim said he will also keep his eye on the Google results to make sure the Google malware warning is removed from the site.
Jim and the Hackrepair.com staff are not only professional but they are reliable and very reasonable. I’m a professional designer and I can’t tell how many clients Ive referred to Jim when their Wordpress website got hacked. They are all happy customers. Jim took care of my clients quickly and he was very responsive to their questions and concerns. I recommend them to all my clients.
I’m impressed! HackRepair.com jumped on the problem & fixed it fast. My web guy was not able to handle the problem & that’s when I found Jim. I explained what was going on & the next thing I knew my site was back up & running better than before in just one day. Way to go Jim & thanks again! I won’t lose your number.
Our server was hacked, the situation was desperate, and our NOC wasn’t much help. We contacted HackRepair on a Sunday afternoon. Jim Walker called us back within a few minutes and within an hour he was on the case. He took control of the situation, recognized the attack, and knew what needed to be done to stop it. He quickly stopped the attack, identified suspicious files on the server, told us what to do to prevent another attack, and responded quickly to our all questions as we worked to clean up and further secure the server. Thanks, Jim! You were a lifesaver!
Called on Hack Repair to help with the pharma hack. He gave me peace of mind that our web developer had removed the nasty code and then offered additional recommendations on how to harden our site against future hacks which we have since implemented.
Soon after being hacked by Viagra-spamming bandits it was clear we needed to call in the calvary. Jim at hackrepair.com picked up the phone on the second ring, and within minutes was working to identify the core issues. Over the next 12 hours he and our developer worked together to isolate and successfully eradicate the hack. Within 24 hours our search engine presence was coming back to normal [insert applause and grateful sighs of relief]. Jim gets our highest recommendation.
I called Jim, the hack repair guy, randomly through seeing his site online. My site had been hacked and I couldn’t figure it out. Jim went above and beyond what I asked him to do. He checked ALL my sites, well over 120,000 files, and then fixed the problem in less than 1 day. You can’t ask for more than that. He is super friendly on the phone and very fast with emails. If you can afford to have him please use him! HE’S excellent!
Hackrepair.com did an amazing job on restoring my site. Jim answered the phone personally and then found the files that had been hacked. He then got them removed and all is now well in the world.