Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Hackrepair.com was very helpful in getting my website back up after it had been hacked. Jim was confident, knowledgeable, and helped sooth my nerves. I was worried that my site might never be the same but he assured me that everything would be OK. He kept me updated regularly via email of his progress and before long, my site was back up good as new. The Hack repair guy took a major headache and turned it into a non-event. Great job.
Jim at Hackrepair.com has been a great boon to my Wordpress clients, working quickly and efficiently and transparently to protect sites that are in good shape and fix those that have been compromised. I highly recommend his services.
I wanted to send you a sincere thanks for fixing my website from the hackers so very quickly. I thought it would take days and it took you a few hours and your rate was very fair.In addition thank you for ensuring my website was up and working so quickly. You can’t imagine how frustrating it was that my website was hacked. This is how I make a living when my website is down money does not come in for me. You fixed it and kept a back up which was very much appreciated. I have kept your email address for the future you made me an extremely happy customer. Once again THANK YOU!!!
My site was hacked and people could not view my site. I operate a banquet hall and the internet is my life source. I was in a panic. Hackrepair.com saved our life. Jim promised to clean up our site and get back into the good graces of google. He delivered in one day. I recommend his services to help you get back on track and keep safe from predators.
Thank you very much for your speedy and effective work to resolve our recent web site hack. In a few hours you have resolved a problem which would have taken us days and even then we may not have done such a comprehensive and thorough clean up and restoration of our service as you provided.
The Free West Papua Campaign is very grateful for your work and your price was affordable to a small organization like ours.
When my site got hacked, I contracted another well known company who said they would clean up the site and scan it daily. After three days the site was finally clean. Ten days later my site was hacked again. I contacted the company I had hired and they said their scan showed no vulnerabilities. So I called Jim Walker and guess what, he answered the phone. Within three hours my site was clean, he showed me how it got hacked and what to do to keep it clean. Wow!
I’m impressed! HackRepair.com jumped on the problem & fixed it fast. My web guy was not able to handle the problem & that’s when I found Jim. I explained what was going on & the next thing I knew my site was back up & running better than before in just one day. Way to go Jim & thanks again! I won’t lose your number.
I’m VERY happy I went with Hackrepair’s service. I was hit with one of the most sophisticated Joomla web hacks to date and Jim thoroughly, clearly cleaned it up as well as educated me on how to avoid hacks going forward. It was cool to see his process work fast. I think my favorite part of it all was the personal interaction with his service. It doesn’t feel corporate or cold. I actually enjoyed the cleansing process of my site. Very refreshing to meet integral, straight forward and knowledgeable people like Jim at Hackrepair.com Don’t pass up an opportunity to work with this guy.
Thank you so much for the AMAZING customer service. You guys took care of the vicious attacks on my website and held my hand as we transitioned over from the horrible Network Solutions…..You held my hand through the process and took care of all the nasty details. Thanks for the amazing and responsive customer support. You respond instantly!!!! I will never go elsewhere!!!!
Soon after being hacked by Viagra-spamming bandits it was clear we needed to call in the calvary. Jim at hackrepair.com picked up the phone on the second ring, and within minutes was working to identify the core issues. Over the next 12 hours he and our developer worked together to isolate and successfully eradicate the hack. Within 24 hours our search engine presence was coming back to normal [insert applause and grateful sighs of relief]. Jim gets our highest recommendation.