Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
I spent over a week trying to convince my web guy that our site had been hacked. After arguing with him for over a week, I discovered The Hack Repair Guy on a random blog. I took a chance and gave him a call. Jim turned a seemingly catastrophic event around in a matter of hours. His calm, professional, matter of fact approach to fixing our website issues was a welcome change. With surgical precision he was able to fix, add additional security and transfer our entire site to a new host with an hour, effortlessly. I recommend anyone looking for a professional and affordable solution to repair a hacked website to give Jim at Hackrepair.com and his team a call.
After I received an email from my web host stating that my account had been suspended due to being compromised by malware, I began to panic. In prior years, I might have been able to sort out the problem myself, but my site was using an outdated and unsupported version of Joomla while my new site was being developed and I didn’t know where to begin. I searched the internet and came across Hackrepair.com. After reading testimonials such as the one I’m writing now, I decided to give the hack repair guy a call. After speaking with Jim on the phone for a few minutes, I could tell that he had addressed issues such as mine numerous times. He was very calm and suggested the course of action. Within a day’s time, Jim had my commercial site back up and running.
We loved working with Hackrepair.com!!!.When our site was hacked 3 times in one week, I knew I had to do something, so I began looking for a expert online that specialized in handling Wordpress hacks. After searching and reviewing several sites. I found The Hack Repair Guy’s service. What I was most impressed with was he answered his PHONE!!! Which it made me want to work with him because I felt if he is taking the time to answer his phone, he is serious about retaining my business. He quickly corrected my issue and educated me on how to avoid this in the future. If your looking for a reliable Hacker Repair service. I highly recommend working with Jim. His pricing is reliable and fair.
Jim and the Hackrepair.com staff are not only professional but they are reliable and very reasonable. I’m a professional designer and I can’t tell how many clients Ive referred to Jim when their Wordpress website got hacked. They are all happy customers. Jim took care of my clients quickly and he was very responsive to their questions and concerns. I recommend them to all my clients.
Jim was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He quickly identified the problem and provided an up-front quote of his charges, then proceeded to address the issues involved, keeping me apprised every step of the way. When unexpected issues arose, Jim did his best to resolve them and didn’t attempt to extract any additional fees or charges from me. His follow-up was exceptional. I definitely would recommend HackRepair to anyone needing assistance in this area.
We have an Ecommerce website that has been running for 6 months. Everything was fine until by the end of May, we started to receive several calls from our customers complaining that when entering our website’s url, the browser redirected them the an unknown website. We suspected our system was hacked and some malicious programs were injected into the source codes and caused the redirect.
I am very impressed by everything they did for us. I know solving problems like this is not easy, since the hacker was very clever and did not leave any footprint about what he did, but Jim was even more clever and made it very easy for us. I will certainly be back if problems arise in the future, although this is not what I hope for. LOL…
Honestly I was despondent and lost not knowing what to do when I heard my site was hacked. My designer changed careers. That meant I had no updates, and no one to turn to. So out of desperation since I did not even know the name of the type of worker I needed help from I googled: ” help! my site was hacked.”
Hackrepair.com appeared. I called and there was Jim himself. I was surprised to actually have the guy himself on the phone! Immediately he went right work and diagnosed the problem and fixed it for a very affordable fee. He also suggested I sign up for their monthly updates and protection plan which I did. This was the second time my site was hacked, and I did not want to get another strike. Now I can feel safe and sound with Jim on my side :). I highly recommend Jim and Hackrepair.com for anyone that needs support that is fast, done well, and affordable.
I’ve used Jim Walker with HackRepair.com a couple times for my clients. I keep coming back to him because his work is VERY thorough and trustworthy. Jim covers all the bases to repair damage from hackers and he is very knowledgeable with Wordpress as well. The other thing about Jim is his response time: it’s incredible. I always receive a response within an hour of sending him an email, he’s always there to help. I recommend his services 100% and will continue to use him!
Thank you very much for getting my website up and going again after it had been hacked into. For a small company like mine to find someone to do this type of work is very challenging. We spoke on the phone about my website being shut down by Google and what your plan of action would be to test the site, find the problem, fix the problem and have my website be cleared by Google to be posted back into the internet world. This process took less than one business day for you to complete. I will certainly recommend your service to anyone that happens to have their website hacked into.
My web site has now been fixed and the hacker ad taken off along with all the attack tentacles put on my web site. It is now safe to visit and go through again. Jim Walker of http://www.hackrepair.com was most helpful, quick, affordable and knew exactly what to do when so many others just looked around and said “DA.” Thank you Jim.