Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Hackrepair.com has absolutely the best customer service I have encountered in a very long time. They were responsive, informative, and honest about the issues going on with my hacked website. My hacked site was back up in running in less than 2 hours!!!!
I would highly recommend Hackrepair to anyone in need of website repair, you will not be disappointed!!!
Thank you so much Jim for what you have done for my company’s website and what I know that you have done and are doing for others. Thank you!!
Hackrepair.com is an ace-in-the-hole to IT consultant. Their expertise in wordpress security was essential in mitigating a threat on one of our sites, as well as elevating our security policy for future hack prevention. The quick response and level of professionalism is unmatched for the flat rate service that was provided.
I am very impressed with your customer service, speed of response and, of course, technical expertise. It’s a rare combination these days. For someone such as myself who relies on my website being functional, having this kind of support not only brings peace of mind but is essential for my financial well-being. I appreciate your work.
I am extremely satisfied with the service I received from hackrepair.com. We had a “site may be compromised” message that was appearing in the search results for a second time after we thought the problem was fixed. It turns out the guys I had been working with didn’t come close to the quality of service that Jim provided. He found issues that we would have otherwise never known about. I am also confident that he helped our company setup a more secure network that will greatly reduce the chances of a repeat occurrence.
Jim Walker, the hack repair guy, answered my call when I was in desperate need of help. Once on the call he walked me through the process extremely quickly and all of my issues and the hack discovered and resolved! I highly recommend HackRepair.com and will use them for any issues I have with my Wordpress Sites.
Our dental website was hijacked and pointed to a different site. Hackrepair saved our website and had our website back up and running as it used to be in a couple of hours. I highly recommend Hackrepair and their service. Thank you Hackrepair!!!
Within months of setting up my new website… I was hacked with an obnoxious viagra ad running in the background of all my pages! My web designer recommended the services of Jim at Hackrepair.com. He was on it immediately and knew what the issues were. I called him mid afternoon, and by the next morning everything had been remedied. Additionally, he sent me a checklist of procedures I should follow to hopefully avoid further vulnerability. Thanks Jim!
I would highly recommend the services of Hackrepair.
Jim at Hackrepair.com is a computer hero!!! The main path our clients find our business is through the internet. Our old hosting company, took us down unexpectedly without notice because our site was hacked. Jim cleaned our site and we were back up within hours! He also provided other services for free of charge. Because of his impeccable service, I immediately switched to allow him to host and monitor our site! Thanks Jim, for saving the day!
As an SEO professional, I deal with alot of people online and it’s not often that you find people (in this country or abroad) who say what they do… and then in turn DO what they say. You definitely exceeded all of my expectations and I can honestly say that I’m glad to have met you and you are DEFINITELY my go to person for any type of hack and virus removal projects in the future.
I also appreciate you bringing Wordpress and old plugins up do date, and adding those additional security plugins to protect us against any future attacks. Thanks Again.
We own a family entertainment center where more than half of our ticket sales are done online. Our website got hacked NUMEROUS times within a couple of days. We were literally loosing thousands of dollars a day. Our hosting company and web designer tried everything they knew to fix the issue and finally gave up and told us that we would have to start all over from scratch on our website because of the depth that this particular hacker had gotten into our site. We found the HACKER REPAIR website and called you in a last ditch effort. Within 20 minutes of contacting you our website was back up and running and has remained that way since. We cannot thank you enough!