Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Our dental website was hijacked and pointed to a different site. Hackrepair saved our website and had our website back up and running as it used to be in a couple of hours. I highly recommend Hackrepair and their service. Thank you Hackrepair!!!
Please find my highest recommendation for Jim and HackRepair.com. I am an attorney and owner of a Colorado mortgage company- with no prior experience of being “hacked.” One morning I discovered that our main site was redirected from Google and our two auxiliary sites were not even reachable via their url’s. After calling two (frankly flakey) competitors, I found Jim and HackRepair.com. Impressed that Jim himself immediately answered the phone, he spent 10-15 minutes with me diagnosing what had gone wrong (for free) and provided the assurance that these pages could be fixed. Jim did exactly this – having us live again the same day. I can’t provide a higher recommendation: If you get hacked- or want to avoid being hacked in the first place- call HackRepair.com
Hackrepair.com has absolutely the best customer service I have encountered in a very long time. They were responsive, informative, and honest about the issues going on with my hacked website. My hacked site was back up in running in less than 2 hours!!!!
I would highly recommend Hackrepair to anyone in need of website repair, you will not be disappointed!!!
Thank you so much Jim for what you have done for my company’s website and what I know that you have done and are doing for others. Thank you!!
I was a little leery about hiring a hack repair company, but I needed a fix thorough and fastI am very thankful for your quick action and resolve as well as the drive to simply complete the task requested without requiring us to be hosted with your company (something required of so many companies that really don’t have the ability to solve something on such short demand). Thank you! I will definitely keep your contact on record for future use!
We are indebted to find hackrepair.com to solve and repair our hacking problems within a couple hours from hiring them to take care of the issue. hackrepair.com always answered our phone calls the first time and responded to emails within minutes. They helped better securing our website and taught us how to prevent future hacker attacks. We would recommend their expertise in repairing and securing your website to anyone.
Jim Walker from Hack Repair called me back within minutes on Superbowl Sunday, that’s customer service!
Jim follows an organized process of collecting information then goes to work stopping malware in its tracks. I received regular progress reports throughout the malware removal process. He definitely goes above and beyond for a reasonable flat fee. I already recommended HackRepair.com to my friends and family.
After I received an email from my web host stating that my account had been suspended due to being compromised by malware, I began to panic. In prior years, I might have been able to sort out the problem myself, but my site was using an outdated and unsupported version of Joomla while my new site was being developed and I didn’t know where to begin. I searched the internet and came across Hackrepair.com. After reading testimonials such as the one I’m writing now, I decided to give the hack repair guy a call. After speaking with Jim on the phone for a few minutes, I could tell that he had addressed issues such as mine numerous times. He was very calm and suggested the course of action. Within a day’s time, Jim had my commercial site back up and running.
Our website contained malware and was blacklisted by Google. Our developers weren’t able to find all the malicious code so we decided to hire a website security expert to review the site and make recommendations to prevent future attacks. We found Hackrepair.com and Jim was able to remove the malware within the same day and got our site removed from the blacklist. He took the time to update us on his progress and explain what he did and how we could prevent it from happening again. Thanks, Jim, for your speedy work!
When my website was hacked, I panicked until a friend suggested I call Hackrepair.com. I’m so glad I did. Jim responded immediately and within hours my site was magically repaired and online again. What a pleasure to find people I can talk to in a company I can count on. Thanks Jim!
Hackrepair.com was fantastic! Jim quickly responded to our call about our site being hacked and began working on the problem right away. He not only fixed the problem (which our web developer could not fix), but he also gave us a checklist of things we could do to prevent future hacks and keep our website secure. Thanks Jim!