Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Within months of setting up my new website… I was hacked with an obnoxious viagra ad running in the background of all my pages! My web designer recommended the services of Jim at Hackrepair.com. He was on it immediately and knew what the issues were. I called him mid afternoon, and by the next morning everything had been remedied. Additionally, he sent me a checklist of procedures I should follow to hopefully avoid further vulnerability. Thanks Jim!
I would highly recommend the services of Hackrepair.
HackRepair is the real deal. They know their stuff. As a PC tech myself who has always been focused on finding the cause of a problem and fixing the cause, I recognize the difference between fixes and true solutions. Jim is knowledgeable and is all about finding the root cause and solving problems, for him it’s not about just selling services. Great advice and great work.
I am a retired teacher who sells theater and read-aloud scripts on my website, Scripts for Schools. Recently, I received a telephone call from a teacher telling me that when she tried to order a script, she was sent to a page selling Viag-ra! We both laughed about it but, in the end, it wasn’t that funny. My site had been hacked. Thanks to folks at HackRepair.com who quickly rode in on a white horse and saved the day!
He worked with and advised the company that hosts my site and, together, they took me out of the Viag-ra business before the Google Search Engines had time to figure out I had been contaminated. Now I’m back in business selling the kinds of educational products I love to create. Many thanks to you, Jim. You are a hero!
We are a non-profit with a limited budget and somewhat limited web skills. When we learned that we’d been hacked, it was upsetting, both from a business point of view and as a violation of trust. Jim at Hackrepair.com was really reassuring on the phone and was very patient with our tech skills. Our site was cleaned in a couple of hours and Jim followed through to be sure we protect ourselves from future hacks. Thanks for the help!
When the dreaded ‘This site may be compromised’ Google notice appeared, our hearts sank and we were stumped at how this could happen. Some nasty rascal found a leak and thought it would be great to put hidden Viagra and Cialis links on virtually every page. It was such a mystery and I only have enough technical knowledge to be dangerous, so I went searching for an expert to fix it. I hit the jackpot when I found Hackrepair.com and Jim Walker! He’s our hero and within hours we were ‘clean again’ and the very next day back in Google’s good graces! I can’t say enough about the superb customer service and how effective and brilliant they are Hackrepair. We’re now customers for life!!
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the excellent service you’ve provided. In my hour of need, when it became clear my Wordpress site had been hacked, your expertise, friendly manner and super quick service saved the day. What a relief it is knowing that I now have a resource to make sure I am always up and running with my site. I appreciate your low key, honest approach. Never once did I feel pressure, instead I felt I was simply being given information that I could make a good business decision with. Thanks Jim!
I contacted Hackrepair.com after one of my client’s websites got hacked. The situation was potentially very serious because traffic to the website, flagged up as hacked in the Google SERPs, was slowing dramatically and quickly as potential customers were put off by the “this site may be hacked” warning. A blacklisted website could have cost my client hundreds of pounds an hour in lost revenue. My initial panic and fear, however, quickly subsided after Jim’s calm, professional and reassuring response. He found the hackers injected script, cleaned up all the bad files and sent me updates as he worked.
From start to finish Jim managed to clear my clients Google reputation within 8 hours. His expertise is highly impressive. Customer service is first-class and exceptional value for money. This is a service and a guy you can rely on and trust 100%.
Jim Walker from Hack Repair called me back within minutes on Superbowl Sunday, that’s customer service!
Jim follows an organized process of collecting information then goes to work stopping malware in its tracks. I received regular progress reports throughout the malware removal process. He definitely goes above and beyond for a reasonable flat fee. I already recommended HackRepair.com to my friends and family.
I would like to thank Jim Walker at Hackrepair.com for the great and prompt service he provided recently when my site was hacked. He corrected the issues and followed up to insure he was thorough. He also sent frequent updates and recommendations. Jim is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has been hacked or has other technical issues he might address.
We have an Ecommerce website that has been running for 6 months. Everything was fine until by the end of May, we started to receive several calls from our customers complaining that when entering our website’s url, the browser redirected them the an unknown website. We suspected our system was hacked and some malicious programs were injected into the source codes and caused the redirect.
I am very impressed by everything they did for us. I know solving problems like this is not easy, since the hacker was very clever and did not leave any footprint about what he did, but Jim was even more clever and made it very easy for us. I will certainly be back if problems arise in the future, although this is not what I hope for. LOL…