Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
I spent over a week trying to convince my web guy that our site had been hacked. After arguing with him for over a week, I discovered The Hack Repair Guy on a random blog. I took a chance and gave him a call. Jim turned a seemingly catastrophic event around in a matter of hours. His calm, professional, matter of fact approach to fixing our website issues was a welcome change. With surgical precision he was able to fix, add additional security and transfer our entire site to a new host with an hour, effortlessly. I recommend anyone looking for a professional and affordable solution to repair a hacked website to give Jim at Hackrepair.com and his team a call.
Thank you very much for getting my website up and going again after it had been hacked into. For a small company like mine to find someone to do this type of work is very challenging. We spoke on the phone about my website being shut down by Google and what your plan of action would be to test the site, find the problem, fix the problem and have my website be cleared by Google to be posted back into the internet world. This process took less than one business day for you to complete. I will certainly recommend your service to anyone that happens to have their website hacked into.
Recently my website was hacked! Being a relative newbie to the web, and using WordPress I was not exactly sure where to start. I called my hosting service and they told me it was up to me to sort it out – i.e. they were less than helpful. Hackrepair.com contacted me, and said that the could help. He was very personable, very informative, and most importantly fixed my site quick.
Jim at Hackrepair.com has been a great boon to my Wordpress clients, working quickly and efficiently and transparently to protect sites that are in good shape and fix those that have been compromised. I highly recommend his services.
Hackrepair.com was fantastic! Jim quickly responded to our call about our site being hacked and began working on the problem right away. He not only fixed the problem (which our web developer could not fix), but he also gave us a checklist of things we could do to prevent future hacks and keep our website secure. Thanks Jim!
Hackrepair.com did an amazing job on restoring my site. Jim answered the phone personally and then found the files that had been hacked. He then got them removed and all is now well in the world.
We loved working with Hackrepair.com!!!.When our site was hacked 3 times in one week, I knew I had to do something, so I began looking for a expert online that specialized in handling Wordpress hacks. After searching and reviewing several sites. I found The Hack Repair Guy’s service. What I was most impressed with was he answered his PHONE!!! Which it made me want to work with him because I felt if he is taking the time to answer his phone, he is serious about retaining my business. He quickly corrected my issue and educated me on how to avoid this in the future. If your looking for a reliable Hacker Repair service. I highly recommend working with Jim. His pricing is reliable and fair.
I’m VERY happy I went with Hackrepair’s service. I was hit with one of the most sophisticated Joomla web hacks to date and Jim thoroughly, clearly cleaned it up as well as educated me on how to avoid hacks going forward. It was cool to see his process work fast. I think my favorite part of it all was the personal interaction with his service. It doesn’t feel corporate or cold. I actually enjoyed the cleansing process of my site. Very refreshing to meet integral, straight forward and knowledgeable people like Jim at Hackrepair.com Don’t pass up an opportunity to work with this guy.
I was having several security issues with my site that was hosted at “one of the big guys”. After many months of little help from my host’s security team I did a google search and came across Jim at HackRepair.com. Upon contacting Jim, I found him great to work with as he began working on my site right away and pointed out several issues with the site a few hours later. I was so impressed, that I moved my hosting to TVCNet.com and continue to enjoy the great customer service you do not get with the big guys.
Our server was hacked, the situation was desperate, and our NOC wasn’t much help. We contacted HackRepair on a Sunday afternoon. Jim Walker called us back within a few minutes and within an hour he was on the case. He took control of the situation, recognized the attack, and knew what needed to be done to stop it. He quickly stopped the attack, identified suspicious files on the server, told us what to do to prevent another attack, and responded quickly to our all questions as we worked to clean up and further secure the server. Thanks, Jim! You were a lifesaver!