Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Recently my website was hacked! Being a relative newbie to the web, and using WordPress I was not exactly sure where to start. I called my hosting service and they told me it was up to me to sort it out – i.e. they were less than helpful. Hackrepair.com contacted me, and said that the could help. He was very personable, very informative, and most importantly fixed my site quick.
Jim Walker The Hack Repair Guy really helped us out when our website was hacked. Once we realized what had happened, we immediately placed a call to Jim. He answered the phone, answered our questions and cleaned up our site within a day!
It’s not often you find a company like this that gives you the personal support you need when you need it the most. Having your site hacked is stressful, but Jim made it much easier to handle. He not only cleaned up the site very quickly as promised, he also gave us some very valuable tools we can use moving forward to better monitor our site. We know that hackrepair.com will be there whenever we need him. We highly recommend his services!
I contacted Hackrepair.com after one of my client’s websites got hacked. The situation was potentially very serious because traffic to the website, flagged up as hacked in the Google SERPs, was slowing dramatically and quickly as potential customers were put off by the “this site may be hacked” warning. A blacklisted website could have cost my client hundreds of pounds an hour in lost revenue. My initial panic and fear, however, quickly subsided after Jim’s calm, professional and reassuring response. He found the hackers injected script, cleaned up all the bad files and sent me updates as he worked.
From start to finish Jim managed to clear my clients Google reputation within 8 hours. His expertise is highly impressive. Customer service is first-class and exceptional value for money. This is a service and a guy you can rely on and trust 100%.
Jim at Hackrepair.com is a computer hero!!! The main path our clients find our business is through the internet. Our old hosting company, took us down unexpectedly without notice because our site was hacked. Jim cleaned our site and we were back up within hours! He also provided other services for free of charge. Because of his impeccable service, I immediately switched to allow him to host and monitor our site! Thanks Jim, for saving the day!
To say I was extremely lucky to find Jim from Hackrepair.com when our website was hacked and Google put us on their blacklist, is an understatement, to say the least. I was uneasy about giving “some guy” unlimited access to our CMS and server, but…
Jim was the calm in the eye of our storm on a Sunday! He responded within minutes, squashed the attack, reversed the damage and kept us informed every single step of the way of his progress and recommended action items to prevent this from happening again.
If you’re hacked…DO NOT HESITATE to hire Jim and Hackrepair. I would have gladly paid 500% what I did. He saved our ass!
When my site got hacked, I contracted another well known company who said they would clean up the site and scan it daily. After three days the site was finally clean. Ten days later my site was hacked again. I contacted the company I had hired and they said their scan showed no vulnerabilities. So I called Jim Walker and guess what, he answered the phone. Within three hours my site was clean, he showed me how it got hacked and what to do to keep it clean. Wow!
Hackrepair.com provides excellent and quick service. They are really nice, and definitely know the ins and outs of malware and how to get rid of them. Thanks!
When I had an emergency website virus attack, I searched and found Hackrepair.com info on Google – Jim answered personally and clearly explained his services, then to my surprise started the job immediately even though it was a Friday night! He didn’t stop until everything was gone from my domain. Thanks, Jim!
Thank you for taking care of my hacked webpages. I was impressed with how quickly you removed the malware, updated WordPress, changed passwords,etc., sent me a list of actions you completed and discussed them one by one on the phone. Everything is back to normal except my webpage is much faster. I am going to use some of your other services in the near future.
Jim at Hackrepair.com delivered exactly what he promised and more. Our website was clean and safe within a few hours and he even provided some general education about how to protect our website in the future. I highly recommend the HackRepair.com services.