Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Recently my website was hacked! Being a relative newbie to the web, and using WordPress I was not exactly sure where to start. I called my hosting service and they told me it was up to me to sort it out – i.e. they were less than helpful. Hackrepair.com contacted me, and said that the could help. He was very personable, very informative, and most importantly fixed my site quick.
My site was hacked and people could not view my site. I operate a banquet hall and the internet is my life source. I was in a panic. Hackrepair.com saved our life. Jim promised to clean up our site and get back into the good graces of google. He delivered in one day. I recommend his services to help you get back on track and keep safe from predators.
When my website was hacked, I panicked until a friend suggested I call Hackrepair.com. I’m so glad I did. Jim responded immediately and within hours my site was magically repaired and online again. What a pleasure to find people I can talk to in a company I can count on. Thanks Jim!
Our site was attacked by a pharma hack and hackrepair.com was a great resource for us. Jim restored our site in no time at all in a very thorough and efficient manner. We were back in the Google search results within two days. We are very pleased with the service he provided and recommend him to anyone put in that same predicament.
From Hacked to New Hosting to Happy-Jim helped me with all of the above. Somehow I keep running into (maybe I should say googling into) the greatest people to work with, and Jim of HackRepar.com is one of these people. My website had been hacked and I was wasting numerous hours trying to figure out the problem myself, until finally I wised up and searched on google for hack repair help- I found Jim’s site hackrepair.com and after reading some of the outstanding testimonials and the encouragement to call anytime, I hesitantly called him after “normal business hours”, sometime around 8 or 9pm (I was desperate!) He answered and immediately got to work on my problem despite the late hour and a very short while later he had helped me fix the problem. Not only this, in passing emails back and forth, I happened to mention the very slow loading speeds on my website and my unhappiness with my current host and noticed they also offered hosting services.
I was so happy and impressed with Jim’s customer service and knowledge with all things website related that I decided the very next day to switch my hosting over to his service (TVC.Net), even though I had already paid for a year’s hosting with another new company. Wait, the story doesn’t end there. My website was still loading soooo slowly- even *I* didn’t want to visit my website, let alone others, with such a sluggish site. Jim came to the rescue and helped me figure out the problem* once again.* Now my webpage is loading extremely fast and I literally feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
For someone who makes their entire income online, it’s extremely imperative to have the website running smoothly- each day it’s not can be a loss of a lot of income and having someone on board that has the knowledge to address problems, and to do so quickly, is so indispensable to me, both mentally and financially. Thank you Jim, I’m so glad I found you!
Jim, you’ve done it (when no one else could)! My website is completely cleaned up! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. I’d use your services again in a heartbeat (just hope I don’t have to).?
When my company’s website was attacked and malware scripts injected into my site, As IT Architect i was put under big pressure to fix the issue immediately, through my network, I hired HackRepair.com to fix the issue and with in few hours Jim was able to fix and clear the malware scripts from our company’s website. I truly recommend him for these kind of jobs.
Thanks to Jim at Hack Repair my site is not only completely repaired but also secured against further hacks.
Before I found Jim I had worked with multiple web programmers and none could completely clear my problem. Jim took my panicked call on a Sunday and his helpful and knowledgeable manner made me instantly trust him. In working he was efficient, responsive, and very thorough. After my site was repaired he also took the time to walk me through what he did and what I should do in the future. I recommend him to anyone who wants to both repair and secure their site.
Called on Hack Repair to help with the pharma hack. He gave me peace of mind that our web developer had removed the nasty code and then offered additional recommendations on how to harden our site against future hacks which we have since implemented.
Discovering that one of our Wordpress site’s was hacked brought with it a certain amount of panic. This is not a problem that we’d dealt with before… and didn’t really know where to begin. After finding Hackrepair.com online and calling a couple of references to verify his service as legitimate, we turned the problem over to him. He quickly tackled the task at hand, and our site was cleaned up and back in Google’s good graces later that day. I’ll be keeping his phone number.