Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Jim saved the day and my website! After finding out that my website had been hacked, I was in panic mode wondering how I was going to get this fixed. I definitely didn’t want to pay the hackers who had done this damage. While doing a little bit of search on Google I found Hackrepair and they did an excellent and super fast job. I highly recommend them. I would definitely work with them again!
Jim Walker at hackrepair.com is exactly who I needed when my website–the crux of my business marketing–was nefariously infiltrated by a lewd hacker. He responded to my initial inquiry very quickly, answered all questions without judgment or condescension, and resolved the problem within an hour or so of establishing our agreement, even though it meant he was working at unconventional business hours.
He gets it; he just knows that hacks can dramatically disrupt a person’s livelihood, and he jumped on the fix. Jim also seems prepared for just about every customer question with videos and tutorials, all of which were extremely useful for getting my site up to par for minimizing future invasions. There was admittedly something quite uneasy about seeking such a hacking service over the internet (“how do I know this guy is legit?”), but I can assure you there is nothing suspicious about Jim or his services.
When I first spoke to Jim Walker about our inability to log in to the admin page of our Wordpress website, he spent a half hour on the phone with me trying to find the “easy” answer. This was before I even hired him!
When it became apparent that the site had been hacked, he quickly and thoroughly scoured the server and repaired ALL the affected files!
He made recommendations to me regarding how to keep our site safe in the future, and we have already put those into place. I would unequivocally recommend HackRepair.com to anyone whose site has been compromised!
Now we’re back to the business of making music!
Lia Treffman @Stowegood
I recently discovered one of my clients wordpress websites was hacked. There were multiple pages being generated on the site that pointed to adult websites and dating sites. Since repairing hacked sites are outside my area of expertise I decided to find help. Lucky I found Jim at HackRepair.com. Jim did a great job of finding the problem and getting it repaired fast. I highly recommend this service for repairing hacked wordpress sites.
Jim is a great person to work with. He is honest, fast and reliable. It took him only couple hours to go through my web site and repair it. Everything looks good now and I’m one happy business owner. I’d definitely recommend his services.
I’d like to thank you for your attention to the recent hack that occurred on my website. That fact that you personally answered the telephone call and then began immediately working on the problem is greatly appreciated.
Moving the repaired site to your servers, knowing that it will now be monitored to guard against any such future attacks is very reassuring to me. The site is now being retooled and optimized and you can bet that you will continue to be the host for the new site upon completion.
Jim at HackRepair.com was so helpful when my site was hacked. He walked me through the whole process and was patient with all my questions. The site was back up and running with no issues. I felt VERY comfortable with his advice and suggestions. Thanks for getting me back up and running!
The support I received in repairing my website after it had been hacked was unparalleled. Jim walker at HackRepair.com provided perfect customer service, quick response time, was affordable, and displayed trustworthy business ethic at each step of the process, which was explained in real time as he provided technical support and troubleshooting.
I strongly recommend Jim Walker’s services if you are in desperate need of computer troubleshooting, support or complete repair.
Jim at HackRepair.com responded to my initial request for help quickly, the same day, even though my request came in well after business hours. He explained what he could do in a very straightforward way. I contracted for his services and then he proceeded to do exactly what he promised to do and in the time frame he promised. After repairing the “hack” he spent some time with me explaining what I needed to do to prevent a similar occurrence. I am very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him.
Jim at Hackrepair.com has saved us twice! We run an IT company and had two of our clients hacked. We called Jim and he started the job within minutes and had us all fixed up in a few hours. Best customer service ever!