Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
I can’t speak highly enough about the service that Jim provided when all 10 of my websites were hacked and one was blacklisted by Google. He responded immediately to my panicked email, communicated throughout the entire process of cleaning my sites, gave me recommendations as to how to better protect them — all in just a few hours.
My site was removed from Google’s blacklist within a day and all 10 are now running beautifully. Please do not waste your money elsewhere; go directly to Jim if you have the unfortunate experience of being hacked.
Thanks so much again,
Our website was hacked and Jim was quick to pinpoint the problem and solved it within a day! Great service, I would definitely recommend The Hack Repair Guy. -Blindlight team
Finding your website has been hacked is a TERRIBLE experience. I will never forget the sick feeling I had when I tried loading my website only to find it had been hacked. I briefly went into panic mode and then got busy looking for a solution. A quick online search led me to Jim Walker at HackRepair.com. It was late in the evening and I fully expected to get a voicemail or answering service when I gave him a call. But Jim answered! He immediately went to work on my site and in about an hour the hack had been repaired and my site was live. I can’t say enough about Jim and his expertise in getting hacked sites back online quickly and painlessly. HackRepair.com is a “Hackers Worst Enemy” and Jim Walker is a go-to guy that will stay in my resource list as long as I have a website!
– Shannon @tenderheartschildtherapycenter
Jim at HackRepair.com was efficient, comprehensive, and cleared up my compromised websites in under one day. Plus he was patient explaining the issues found and the process for protecting my websites in the future despite my limited technical knowledge. I highly recommend his services.
Jim was responsive, professional, educational and knowledgeable about the problem we were experiencing with our website. In a matter of a few hours he had our website cleaned out from the virus and back up and running without any detection that someone had hacked it. He also put measures in place to help reduce the possibility of this happening again in the future. We would recommend him to anyone with website issues. We would use him again without hesitation.
As an attorney, I count on my website to communicate with current and prospective clients, and so was distressed when google indicated that my site might have been hacked. I did some research and called Jim Walker and he said he could fix the issue. And he did! He contacted my hosting company and google and told me what he was doing as he did it. He was prompt and honest. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Not long ago, my site was infected with malware. My Google Ads stopped running for 3 days, and I wasn’t able to locate and remove the malware myself. Website traffic began to suffer and a warning message was shown to site visitors. I finally went into freak out mode and googled “fix website malware” or something similar. I was served a bunch of Google Ads and clicked on a few, and called a few companies/filled out some contact forms for help.
HackRepair.com got back to me immediately, despite our time difference. They let me know exactly what their process would be and for a low fee, got the whole thing fixed with a full, real-time report and synopsis. I was absolutely thrilled. I haven’t had customer service like this in a long time. Thanks a ton!
“When we learned that our company website had been hacked, we were in a state of panic. Google was displaying a hacked warning on our search result and we suffered a sharp decrease in organic search traffic. We contacted several web security companies and were quoted extremely high hourly rates for the hacking repair service. In addition, they did not guarantee that they could get the Google warning removed.
When I contacted Hackrepair.com, I was assured that they could get the Google warning removed within days and that they would be happy to do the work for an affordable flat fee. Further, Hackrepair.com offered a money-back guarantee.
Once we hired Hackrepair.com, I was immediately in contact with Jim who provided us with outstanding customer service. Jim promptly answered all emails and calls. He also gave me multiple frequent updates every day to keep me informed of the work he was doing. The updates reassured me and my managers that we were on the right track. As promised, Jim was successful in getting the Google warning removed from our search result. Our organic search traffic recovered by the next day. We are very grateful to Jim and recommend him emphatically.
As a budding freelance graphic designer, my website is fundamental to showing potential clients my work and is essential to my livelihood. Recently a hacker infected my site with malware. I couldn’t apply for any jobs and risk potential clients getting infected as well. After educating myself on what could be done on my own, I realized my best course of action would be to hire an expert. Thankfully I found Jim Walker The Hack Repair Guy. Jim’s approach is straightforward and I immediately felt he could be trusted. I found his pricing reasonable. He was easy to work with, and with a complementary scan of my site found the malware that had already evaded other scans. He quickly found how the hackers had infiltrated my site and cleaned it up. I feel so relieved and can now resume my job search knowing I won’t pass on malware to others. For me, Jim might as well be a superhero going after the evildoers of the web — he certainly rescued me from the bad guys!
We have a 500-page client website that was probably hacked for a month or more [sorry client]. Being newbies at this we had been taking half measures (adding security, talking to the host, etc) and wasting a lot of time since there was a backdoor created by the hackers. Finally the hacking went crazy and the site was blocked by Google and the search engines and I was afraid of losing the client. We found hackrepair.com online but I was skeptical. I looked at 10 pages of links on Google for “hackrepair.com” trying to find critical comments/reviews before deciding to use them. Then the next morning it was all gone, both the hacking and the Google/browser blocks. Plus we had a list of to-do items to improve security.
– J. Blair, @Praxis