Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
When my website got hacked I was desperate. I had no idea how to fix the problem. After surfing the web for several hours I learned one thing: this is not an easy job to do. So I Googled for someone who could help me. Honestly, when I found the hack repair guys website, I didn’t think he could do what he promised. He said that he could probably fix my website in one day. But he did! He responded my mail very quickly, and when I woke up the next morning [I was in a European time zone] my mailbox was filled with dozens of mails. With things he had done, advice, how I got hacked and I should do to prevent this. That same evening, my website was up and running again. I’m not paid to say this, but this is by far the best service I’ve ever received from anyone online. Thank you Jim! Read more
Jim Walker from Hack Repair called me back within minutes on Superbowl Sunday, that’s customer service!
Jim follows an organized process of collecting information then goes to work stopping malware in its tracks. I received regular progress reports throughout the malware removal process. He definitely goes above and beyond for a reasonable flat fee. I already recommended HackRepair.com to my friends and family. Read more
I was both surprised and at a loss when my customers began to email saying that they where getting pop ups warning them that my website may be dangerous advising them to not go to my site. When google emailed to say that a third party had hacked my site and I was now blacklisted I knew it was time to address this issue and fast. I contacted hackrepair not knowing what to expect but hoping for the best. I was impressed how quick they leaped into action. The hack was removed within a few hours and my site was safe for browsing the same day. No longer blacklisted, I am back in business. Thank you hackrepair. Read more
Please find my highest recommendation for Jim and HackRepair.com. I am an attorney and owner of a Colorado mortgage company- with no prior experience of being “hacked.” One morning I discovered that our main site was redirected from Google and our two auxiliary sites were not even reachable via their url’s. After calling two (frankly flakey) competitors, I found Jim and HackRepair.com. Impressed that Jim himself immediately answered the phone, he spent 10-15 minutes with me diagnosing what had gone wrong (for free) and provided the assurance that these pages could be fixed. Jim did exactly this – having us live again the same day. I can’t provide a higher recommendation: If you get hacked- or want to avoid being hacked in the first place- call HackRepair.com Read more
No matter how lucky and cosseted we are, at some point in our lives we will experience a flat tire, a broken bone… and, in today’s First World, a site hack. Being a Mac user, I’ve been spoiled in that regard. However, yesterday I detected the dreaded signs that this site had been hacked: Astrogator’s Logs Read more
The first time my site was hacked I was told about these guys, and I didn’t act on it. The hackers had planted malware and it got hacked again. The friend who told me about these guys talked to them on my behalf, they found the malware and I hired them at 9 am on a Wednesday, by 3 PM the same day, they had moved my site to their hosting site, set up the monitoring system and I can sleep better at night now. The service was OUTSTANDING, clear communication, they worked together well with the others involved in the work and they get things done NOW not some time later. Small wrinkles were ironed out quickly and smoothly. My advice, Don’t WAIT… Read more
Jim Walker The Hack Repair Guy really helped us out when our website was hacked. Once we realized what had happened, we immediately placed a call to Jim. He answered the phone, answered our questions and cleaned up our site within a day!
It’s not often you find a company like this that gives you the personal support you need when you need it the most. Having your site hacked is stressful, but Jim made it much easier to handle. He not only cleaned up the site very quickly as promised, he also gave us some very valuable tools we can use moving forward to better monitor our site. We know that hackrepair.com will be there whenever we need him. We highly recommend his services! Read more
My web designer recommended Jim to me when my site was hacked. I called and he was on it, diagnosing the problem in seconds, literally. He then got to work and within 2 and a half hours the site was clean. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Jim again. Read more
Our dental website was hijacked and pointed to a different site. Hackrepair saved our website and had our website back up and running as it used to be in a couple of hours. I highly recommend Hackrepair and their service. Thank you Hackrepair!!! Read more
Recently my website was hacked! Being a relative newbie to the web, and using WordPress I was not exactly sure where to start. I called my hosting service and they told me it was up to me to sort it out – i.e. they were less than helpful. Hackrepair.com contacted me, and said that the could help. He was very personable, very informative, and most importantly fixed my site quick. Read more