Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Thanks to Jim at Hack Repair my site is not only completely repaired but also secured against further hacks.
Before I found Jim I had worked with multiple web programmers and none could completely clear my problem. Jim took my panicked call on a Sunday and his helpful and knowledgeable manner made me instantly trust him. In working he was efficient, responsive, and very thorough. After my site was repaired he also took the time to walk me through what he did and what I should do in the future. I recommend him to anyone who wants to both repair and secure their site. Read more
My website was infected with malware and I couldn’t get into it to delete anything. I was at my wits ends until I emailed Mike at Hackrepair. He was very professional, told me what to expect and worked diligently to get the website up and running. I never expected to have it up and running so quickly. I don’t know much about website repair or operation for that matter. But Mike answered my questions and told me exactly what to do. I would go to him again if I get hacked again.
My hacked website was up in a matter of few hours! Jim was very helpful, patient and courteous. Over a period of time I had quite a bit of questions, and every single question was replied to and answered within minutes. HackRepair.com is very professional and the communication was outstanding. Thank you for helping me get out of this unpleasant situation. Read more
Jim’s help saved our non-profit’s webpage from sustained hacks that were preventing us from carrying out our organization’s mission of helping women and children’s health. He was a guardian angel. In my years of building and maintaining websites, I’ve never experienced anything like the level of service Jim provided.
Before finding Jim, we first tried one expensive big-time internet security competitor of Jim’s. They were unable to stop the attacks. Plus, that service wouldn’t let me talk with them on the phone, and without real-time communication, fending off a sustained attack was impossible. Read the next paragraph to be amazed at the level of personal service that Jim gives, a level that is almost impossible to find anywhere from any computer or internet service company.
I found Jim through his website. He started work on our sites immediately and worked steadily with me over two days to fix the problems on four websites for an amazingly reasonable fee. He answered his phone every time I called. He patiently and clearly explained what he was doing and what I needed to do. He kept me constantly updated on progress with numerous emails throughout the day. Note that these were not automated or stock emails, but were a clear log of each step he completed, along with the corresponding next step he needed me to accomplish. He responded to my own emails either immediately or within a few minutes.
He manually cleaned our code, working with me to identify and remove suspicious files. His team even made some corrections to our website’s basic code and identified outdated plug-ins where the hacker may have gotten access (leaving me to do these plug-in fixes).
At my request, he helped us get the sites behind a Securi firewall for added security going forward. We ended up moving all our sites to his hosting service where they are now segregated in separate accounts, making cross infection among sites less likely, and where he will have quicker access should there be further attacks. To give you an idea how he cares about the people he is helping, he initially recommended, given we’re a non-profit with limited resources, that we get hosting from another bulk-hosting company that would offer cheaper rates. But it was a no-brainer to have him host us because it will be easier and faster for him to respond to any future problems.
The best thing about working with Jim is that he didn’t just go through routine steps. He thought about the big picture and helped us plan a smart step-by-step strategy to lock out the hacker, repair the sites, create clean backup copies that easily replace damage if the sites are hacked in the future, and move the sites to a more secure environment. Equally important was developing a step-by-step strategy for reopening the sites. For example, our most sensitive site will for now be entirely password protected, with the possibility of removing that protection later.
Jim turned around a complete disaster in two days! Read more
We noticed our blog site had been compromised and was shooting out pop-up windows whenever someone clicked anything on our site.
Frustrated and unsure where to turn, I found HackRepair.com online, and the description of the business matched perfectly with what we were looking for. After a quick 5 minute phone call (he actually answered the phone), he was able to look into the problem and begin working on it right away.
Within a day we had the problem identified and solutions provided. He works quick, fast, and accurately and it was great to be able to have communication directly with him. He offers a unique set of business practices that seem to get lost in today’s large-scale corporate environment. Read more
Our website contained malware and was blacklisted by Google. Our developers weren’t able to find all the malicious code so we decided to hire a website security expert to review the site and make recommendations to prevent future attacks. We found Hackrepair.com and Jim was able to remove the malware within the same day and got our site removed from the blacklist. He took the time to update us on his progress and explain what he did and how we could prevent it from happening again. Thanks, Jim, for your speedy work! Read more
I was having several security issues with my site that was hosted at “one of the big guys”. After many months of little help from my host’s security team I did a google search and came across Jim at HackRepair.com. Upon contacting Jim, I found him great to work with as he began working on my site right away and pointed out several issues with the site a few hours later. I was so impressed, that I moved my hosting to TVCNet.com and continue to enjoy the great customer service you do not get with the big guys. Read more
Very quick thorough and professional. Recommended. Read more
After being hacked, the last thing you want to do is handover the credentials for your website to a total stranger on the internet. But that’s what I did with Jim and my site was back up and running in a day. Amazing turnaround and quick action on his part got me eCommerce site back up and producing. Great service and great communication. Read more
I highly recommend HackRepair.com to fix your website if it gets hacked. Jim Walker is kind, helpful, professional and he fixed our hacked website promptly when I contacted him. It was wonderful to find someone we could trust to fix our website immediately when it was hacked. Focus on Youth is a non-profit helping homeless youth to grow their own food and our website is critical to our program. We are very grateful to Jim! Read more