Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
When my photography website was hacked, I called http://www.hackrepair.com for help. Not only did Jim call me back right away, he started working on fixing my site right away, and he clearly communicated with me through email and phone calls the entire time. In addition, he walked me through my site, some of its uses, and how to prevent hacking in the future. I was so happy to be able to actually speak to someone on the phone for help. Not being able to get any help from my website’s host company, and not being computer savvy I was so grateful for someone like Jim to give me quality support and service I needed.
Jim Walker gave me the best customer service I have experienced from a company in a really long time, and I will definitely call him again in the case of any future problems with my site. Read more
For a second time Jim has responded to our frantic SOS (save our site!) call and has been nothing less than excellent. He got right down to business and was already working on the solution before I had even hung up the phone. Knowing Jim was now in control and solving our hacked site, bought us out of panic mode and restored sanity in the office. He not only fixed our hacked site in a matter of minutes, he followed up with helpful recommendations to prevent further attacks. My only regret is not calling him sooner.
Jim is a great guy in charge of a company that truly cares.
– Scott S. Read more
Please find my highest recommendation for Jim and HackRepair.com. I am an attorney and owner of a Colorado mortgage company- with no prior experience of being “hacked.” One morning I discovered that our main site was redirected from Google and our two auxiliary sites were not even reachable via their url’s. After calling two (frankly flakey) competitors, I found Jim and HackRepair.com. Impressed that Jim himself immediately answered the phone, he spent 10-15 minutes with me diagnosing what had gone wrong (for free) and provided the assurance that these pages could be fixed. Jim did exactly this – having us live again the same day. I can’t provide a higher recommendation: If you get hacked- or want to avoid being hacked in the first place- call HackRepair.com Read more
From Hacked to New Hosting to Happy-Jim helped me with all of the above. Somehow I keep running into (maybe I should say googling into) the greatest people to work with, and Jim of HackRepar.com is one of these people. My website had been hacked and I was wasting numerous hours trying to figure out the problem myself, until finally I wised up and searched on google for hack repair help- I found Jim’s site hackrepair.com and after reading some of the outstanding testimonials and the encouragement to call anytime, I hesitantly called him after “normal business hours”, sometime around 8 or 9pm (I was desperate!) He answered and immediately got to work on my problem despite the late hour and a very short while later he had helped me fix the problem. Not only this, in passing emails back and forth, I happened to mention the very slow loading speeds on my website and my unhappiness with my current host and noticed they also offered hosting services.
I was so happy and impressed with Jim’s customer service and knowledge with all things website related that I decided the very next day to switch my hosting over to his service (TVC.Net), even though I had already paid for a year’s hosting with another new company. Wait, the story doesn’t end there. My website was still loading soooo slowly- even *I* didn’t want to visit my website, let alone others, with such a sluggish site. Jim came to the rescue and helped me figure out the problem* once again.* Now my webpage is loading extremely fast and I literally feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
For someone who makes their entire income online, it’s extremely imperative to have the website running smoothly- each day it’s not can be a loss of a lot of income and having someone on board that has the knowledge to address problems, and to do so quickly, is so indispensable to me, both mentally and financially. Thank you Jim, I’m so glad I found you! Read more
Jim Walker has saved the Fish Pond family website twice in the last year; WordPress and managing its plugins and upgrades can be a difficult business for a musician. I personally found that upgrades to plugins (especially my player) simply caused the site to fall over, generally at the most inconvenient times. Read more at, http://globalmusiciansfishpond.com/partner/jim-walker-hackrepair-com/ Read more
I called Jim, the hack repair guy, randomly through seeing his site online. My site had been hacked and I couldn’t figure it out. Jim went above and beyond what I asked him to do. He checked ALL my sites, well over 120,000 files, and then fixed the problem in less than 1 day. You can’t ask for more than that. He is super friendly on the phone and very fast with emails. If you can afford to have him please use him! HE’S excellent! Read more
I am very impressed with your customer service, speed of response and, of course, technical expertise. It’s a rare combination these days. For someone such as myself who relies on my website being functional, having this kind of support not only brings peace of mind but is essential for my financial well-being. I appreciate your work. Read more
Thanks to Jim for his incredible work in getting our sites back online in record time. We were the victims of defacing via a dodgy script online and Jim managed to find the problem, isolate and get it back online in just a few hours. He also made some great recommendations on site security moving forward and was also willing to help move our sites to a new server and make sure everything runs smooth. During the repair, he kept in contact via several emails to confirm what stage he was at. The value in his service is incredible. A small fee to pay to get your brand and presence back online. Thanks once again! Read more
Jim and Hack Repair are lifesavers! They have saved us from malware twice to date and both times with an exceptional level of professionalism, speed and responsiveness. Communication was clear and constant throughout the process and Jim went above and beyond the call of duty to offer insights, tips and suggestions for securing our websites, optimizing their setup and helping us understand what’s going on behind the scenes that leads to these kind of attacks. Highly recommended. Read more
My website was infected with malware and I couldn’t get into it to delete anything. I was at my wits ends until I emailed Mike at Hackrepair. He was very professional, told me what to expect and worked diligently to get the website up and running. I never expected to have it up and running so quickly. I don’t know much about website repair or operation for that matter. But Mike answered my questions and told me exactly what to do. I would go to him again if I get hacked again.