Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
HackRepair is absolutely phenomenal. They’re everything you could ask for: professional, fast, thorough, responsive, caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable — and all at a very reasonable rate. We have been so impressed with Jim that we can’t imagine reaching out to anyone else; Jim has truly made his competition obsolete with his impeccable service. While the saying goes “nobody’s perfect…”, when it comes to repairing hacked sites, Jim has us wondering if the old saying is wrong. He’s pretty perfect to us!! Read more
Thank you so much for the AMAZING customer service. You guys took care of the vicious attacks on my website and held my hand as we transitioned over from the horrible Network Solutions…..You held my hand through the process and took care of all the nasty details. Thanks for the amazing and responsive customer support. You respond instantly!!!! I will never go elsewhere!!!! Read more
Jim returned my call within 2 minutes. It was as if he dropped whatever he was doing and then devoted the next 90 minutes to getting my website clean. All through the process I felt like I was in good hands, as he communicated through updates. He’s very professional, yet down to earth. I have regained my customer’s confidence. I would recommend him without hesitation. Thanks Jim. Read more
We are indebted to find hackrepair.com to solve and repair our hacking problems within a couple hours from hiring them to take care of the issue. hackrepair.com always answered our phone calls the first time and responded to emails within minutes. They helped better securing our website and taught us how to prevent future hacker attacks. We would recommend their expertise in repairing and securing your website to anyone. Read more
Jim at Hackrepair.com is a computer hero!!! The main path our clients find our business is through the internet. Our old hosting company, took us down unexpectedly without notice because our site was hacked. Jim cleaned our site and we were back up within hours! He also provided other services for free of charge. Because of his impeccable service, I immediately switched to allow him to host and monitor our site! Thanks Jim, for saving the day! Read more
To say I was extremely lucky to find Jim from Hackrepair.com when our website was hacked and Google put us on their blacklist, is an understatement, to say the least. I was uneasy about giving “some guy” unlimited access to our CMS and server, but…
Jim was the calm in the eye of our storm on a Sunday! He responded within minutes, squashed the attack, reversed the damage and kept us informed every single step of the way of his progress and recommended action items to prevent this from happening again.
If you’re hacked…DO NOT HESITATE to hire Jim and Hackrepair. I would have gladly paid 500% what I did. He saved our ass! Read more
I was up a creek without a paddle. The website I built was attacked by malware and wreaked havoc in my life. I called Jim with HackRepair.com. He calmly told me he’d help and immediately ran some tests that detected the malware on the spot. He explained his plan and rates, I paid him, and a little while later my problem was solved. What I appreciate most about this company is the responsiveness, plan of action, and execution of a solution in an expedient way. I’d recommend them to anybody and now a loyal customer. Don’t hesitate to contact them and experience the same results! Read more
My hacked website was up in a matter of few hours! Jim was very helpful, patient and courteous. Over a period of time I had quite a bit of questions, and every single question was replied to and answered within minutes. HackRepair.com is very professional and the communication was outstanding. Thank you for helping me get out of this unpleasant situation. Read more
No matter how lucky and cosseted we are, at some point in our lives we will experience a flat tire, a broken bone… and, in today’s First World, a site hack. Being a Mac user, I’ve been spoiled in that regard. However, yesterday I detected the dreaded signs that this site had been hacked: Astrogator’s Logs Read more
Our dental website was hijacked and pointed to a different site. Hackrepair saved our website and had our website back up and running as it used to be in a couple of hours. I highly recommend Hackrepair and their service. Thank you Hackrepair!!! Read more