Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
Over the last three days, from the moment I spoke to Jim on the phone, I knew I found the right person to fix my website’s hacking issues. He literally spent hours and hours fixing my website ASAP and was in constant contact with me the whole time- every step of the way. Hackrepair.com is as good as advertised and I have no doubt going back to use his services if needed. A big THANK YOU to the hack repair guy! Read more
When my word press site was hacked Jim at Hack Repair quickly did a fantastic job of bringing back my website data! I am extremely happy with his work and his devotion and love to help people get their websites back online after being hacked by these hacker lowlifes that find joy in hurting others! Thanks again Jim! Read more
Jim is THE person to fix your hacked website. Not only was his price the best out of the 4 companies that I shopped, but my site was back up and running quickly with ADDED security enhancement. I wish that every company ran as smooth as Hack Repair with Jim!!! Chris in Pasadena Read more
HackRepair.com support was there to answer our questions when we needed it; we highly recommend their services – this is a company you can put your faith in! Read more
We can’t praise Hackrepair.com’s approach highly enough. It was just so great to be able to give Jim a call and talk our issues through with him. When you think you have something wrong with your website, and it seems to have been done by some faceless unknown, being able to talk to a human being who understands what you are going through is so reassuring.
It was brilliant that he kept in touch with a string of emails through the night that showed he was still fighting in our corner. How fantastic to walk into work the next day and find we were back on our feet again. And then he was just as concerned about educating us so that we can do everything we can to stop something similar again. He gave us a big chunk of peace of mind back and our website is better and safer for his help. Read more
Hackrepair.com did a great job in clearing my site of malware!
Jim was very easy to work with took care of the problem fast and was very reasonably priced. I would recommend him to all my associates in a second.
If your are desperate and don’t know how to repair your hacked site, don’t hesitate just call Jim at Hackrepair.com. I found him googling and didn’t care about the distance, since we are in Argentina 6 hour ahead. He worked with me side by side extra office hours and really did a great job cleaning malware injection. Effective, Fast and Professional service, well documented with step by step safe process that brought our site up and running in a couple of hours. Thank you Jim again, now we have a new partner in which delegate this kind of issues. Read more
Jim at [hackrepair.com] could not have provided better customer service and results. Within hours of first contact, the bad links on my website were removed, and by the next morning Google had cleared my website’s status.
He worked into the evening hours in order to get the work done that same day and communicated thoroughly with me throughout the process. Before payment was requested, he ran a scan of my website and walked me through how to visibly verify from my own computer the bad links.
During the process, he updated my security systems, identified how the hackers gained access to my site, rectified the problem and provided advice on how to minimize the risk of being hacked in the future. There is no doubt that if I am ever hacked again Jim will be my first call. Read more
After being hacked, the last thing you want to do is handover the credentials for your website to a total stranger on the internet. But that’s what I did with Jim and my site was back up and running in a day. Amazing turnaround and quick action on his part got me eCommerce site back up and producing. Great service and great communication. Read more
My web designer recommended Jim to me when my site was hacked. I called and he was on it, diagnosing the problem in seconds, literally. He then got to work and within 2 and a half hours the site was clean. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Jim again. Read more