Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
I am very impressed with your customer service, speed of response and, of course, technical expertise. It’s a rare combination these days. For someone such as myself who relies on my website being functional, having this kind of support not only brings peace of mind but is essential for my financial well-being. I appreciate your work. Read more
I would like to thank Jim Walker at Hackrepair.com for the great and prompt service he provided recently when my site was hacked. He corrected the issues and followed up to insure he was thorough. He also sent frequent updates and recommendations. Jim is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has been hacked or has other technical issues he might address. Read more
Thank you so much for the AMAZING customer service. You guys took care of the vicious attacks on my website and held my hand as we transitioned over from the horrible Network Solutions…..You held my hand through the process and took care of all the nasty details. Thanks for the amazing and responsive customer support. You respond instantly!!!! I will never go elsewhere!!!! Read more
Harry Nelson said, I spent 3 weeks going back and forth with SiteLock who I ordered through my hosting company. I spend some money. That didn’t work, then they wanted more. I spoke to Jim who answered the phone on each and every phone call. Price was great. He had all hacks fixed in about 24 hours and all Google red screens down 24 hours after that. Perfect!” Read more
I spent over a week trying to convince my web guy that our site had been hacked. After arguing with him for over a week, I discovered The Hack Repair Guy on a random blog. I took a chance and gave him a call. Jim turned a seemingly catastrophic event around in a matter of hours. His calm, professional, matter of fact approach to fixing our website issues was a welcome change. With surgical precision he was able to fix, add additional security and transfer our entire site to a new host with an hour, effortlessly. I recommend anyone looking for a professional and affordable solution to repair a hacked website to give Jim at Hackrepair.com and his team a call. Read more
Hackrepair.com did a great job in clearing my site of malware!
Jim was very easy to work with took care of the problem fast and was very reasonably priced. I would recommend him to all my associates in a second.
I can’t say enough good things about the service Jim provided. During my initial phone call to Hackrepair.com, Jim diagnosed the issue in just minutes and immediately went to work solving my website issues. I really appreciated the email updates and recommendations for further safeguarding my sites, but most of all, I was thrilled with how quickly he resolved my issues. I would recommend him to anyone whose website has been hacked! Thanks, Jim. Read more
When I called hackrepair.com I was overly impressed that my call was answered by Jim The Hack Repair Guy himself who offered step by step guidance on how my site was going to be recovered, took me through the steps and ensured it was exactly as I needed it to be. Most of all this was all done in the course of an evening. This is an excellent service. Read more
My website was hacked and my developers didn’t seem in a hurry to fix it. I then got a email from Google about my site being hacked. After watching the tutorials on google Hackrepair.com was listed as a recommendation for help. I called Jim in the morning and he called me right back. An actual person in this day and age called me back. He explained exactly what he would do. He was even checking my website as we spoke. A few emails back and forth and within a few hours I was up and running. He sent me a detailed description of what he found and what he did to repair. He then went further and contacted Google to get my website back in their good graces. His expertise, fantastic customer service was above and beyond what I expected. I would recommend him to everyone.
Jim is a great person to work with. He is honest, fast and reliable. It took him only couple hours to go through my web site and repair it. Everything looks good now and I’m one happy business owner. I’d definitely recommend his services. Read more