Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
When my website was hacked, I would not have had the foggiest as to how to fix the problem. Luckily an American contact was able to recommend Hackrepair.com to help remedy things. Within the first hour of my chat on the phone Jim had done an assessment of the problem and begun the fix.
Despite being based in England and an ocean apart; I felt totally reassured every step of the way as Jim worked his magic. My calls and emails were always promptly answered even on a Saturday. I would have no hesitation in recommending Hackrepair’s services to business colleagues, friends and family”. Thanks once again for your help. Read more
Jim and his team exceeded all expectations. Our WordPress setup is a little unorthodox as well and they had no problems jumping right in and removing the malicious code/files. Also, they added some enhanced security measures to prevent this from happening in the future. We couldn’t be happier with the service that was provided. A+++! Read more
We have a 500-page client website that was probably hacked for a month or more [sorry client]. Being newbies at this we had been taking half measures (adding security, talking to the host, etc) and wasting a lot of time since there was a backdoor created by the hackers. Finally the hacking went crazy and the site was blocked by Google and the search engines and I was afraid of losing the client. We found hackrepair.com online but I was skeptical. I looked at 10 pages of links on Google for “hackrepair.com” trying to find critical comments/reviews before deciding to use them. Then the next morning it was all gone, both the hacking and the Google/browser blocks. Plus we had a list of to-do items to improve security.
– J. Blair, @Praxis Read more
When the dreaded ‘This site may be compromised’ Google notice appeared, our hearts sank and we were stumped at how this could happen. Some nasty rascal found a leak and thought it would be great to put hidden Viagra and Cialis links on virtually every page. It was such a mystery and I only have enough technical knowledge to be dangerous, so I went searching for an expert to fix it. I hit the jackpot when I found Hackrepair.com and Jim Walker! He’s our hero and within hours we were ‘clean again’ and the very next day back in Google’s good graces! I can’t say enough about the superb customer service and how effective and brilliant they are Hackrepair. We’re now customers for life!! Read more
We noticed our blog site had been compromised and was shooting out pop-up windows whenever someone clicked anything on our site.
Frustrated and unsure where to turn, I found HackRepair.com online, and the description of the business matched perfectly with what we were looking for. After a quick 5 minute phone call (he actually answered the phone), he was able to look into the problem and begin working on it right away.
Within a day we had the problem identified and solutions provided. He works quick, fast, and accurately and it was great to be able to have communication directly with him. He offers a unique set of business practices that seem to get lost in today’s large-scale corporate environment. Read more
Jim and the Hackrepair.com staff are not only professional but they are reliable and very reasonable. I’m a professional designer and I can’t tell how many clients Ive referred to Jim when their Wordpress website got hacked. They are all happy customers. Jim took care of my clients quickly and he was very responsive to their questions and concerns. I recommend them to all my clients. Read more
Our homepage went from being hacked into with random spam ads to eventually not being able to log into our WordPress admin page.
Immediately after contacting HackRepair.com by phone, Hack Repair Support was already laying the groundwork to clean our homepage of nasty spam problems. They were not only extremely responsive, detailed and forthcoming about answering questions about how and where our homepage was had been compromised, but also maintained regular updates on their progress.
If your homepage or WP admin has been hacked into, HackRepair.com provides quick and efficient resolutions to fixing the hacks on your page. Many thanks from the SAN LLC. Read more
My site was hacked and people could not view my site. I operate a banquet hall and the internet is my life source. I was in a panic. Hackrepair.com saved our life. Jim promised to clean up our site and get back into the good graces of google. He delivered in one day. I recommend his services to help you get back on track and keep safe from predators. Read more
As an SEO professional, I deal with alot of people online and it’s not often that you find people (in this country or abroad) who say what they do… and then in turn DO what they say. You definitely exceeded all of my expectations and I can honestly say that I’m glad to have met you and you are DEFINITELY my go to person for any type of hack and virus removal projects in the future.
I also appreciate you bringing Wordpress and old plugins up do date, and adding those additional security plugins to protect us against any future attacks. Thanks Again. Read more
Our website was recently hacked. We hired Jim Walker and his team to clean our site. Jim was on top of the Issue he work all day reviewing, corresponding to us and fixing our website. Thank you again Jim! Anyone who is looking for someone to clean a site after it was hacked I highly recommend HackRepair.com. Read more