Personalized and caring involvement in fixing your hacked website– it’s what we do.
- Our goal is to help you prevent your website from being hacked again.
- Service is very important to us. We intend to reply to every email you send us within five minutes; and likewise begin working to fix your website within minutes of your call.
- No outsourcing to an unknown sweat shop of workers in some unknown country. We are a California-based business.
- We consider every phone call we receive a blessing. Call us anytime, (619) 479-6637, or Toll-Free, (800) 639-6442, or email, jim at hackrepair dot com
- Once we’ve completed the clearing of malware from your website we will, with your approval, help you install software to better secure your website in future.
- Throughout the course of cleaning your hacked website we will provide you with a real-time report on what we are doing, what we’ve found, and what to watch out for in future.
- Even after your website has been secured and Google.com reputation restored we will remain available by phone or email for any question you may have in the future. Think of us as “your website security experts for life!”
- With fifteen years of web hosting and Internet security related experience, our skill sets are unique and available to you for a reasonable flat fee.
- We treat every hack repair project we work on as though it were our own website.
Our service goals include:
Our #1 goal is to ensure your website is never hacked again. We hope to impart to you all of the lessons we’ve learned from previous clients, and help make you a WordPress security guru by the time we are finished.
Our #2 goal is to report back to you everything we’ve done, including showing you what malware looks like and how to locate it.
3. Long term security.
Once we’ve cleared all malware from your website, our goal #3 is to better secure your website from random bots and other malicious folk. Below are some of the tasks we intend to build into your website (for WordPress clients):
- Enable a 404 error detection. This helps to block random bots of finding you.
- Enable backups. We don’t want all of our good works lost due to accidental file deletion.
- Enable brute force login protection. This will help block hackers attempting to guess your password.
- Enable file locking so hackers cannot edit core WordPress files.
- Enable real-time logging within your site. This will notify us if something changes within your site unexpectedly.
- Enable settings to reduce comment spam.
- Enable you to better secure your website by teaching you security best practices.
- Enable your website to deny the execution of scripts within images directories. This helps to discourage hackers from hiding back door scripts within directories you would not normally check or monitor.
- Enable real-time file monitoring.
- And much more…
Below are words of encouragement and testimonials received from some of our recent customers:
I am very impressed with your customer service, speed of response and, of course, technical expertise. It’s a rare combination these days. For someone such as myself who relies on my website being functional, having this kind of support not only brings peace of mind but is essential for my financial well-being. I appreciate your work. Read more
Our homepage went from being hacked into with random spam ads to eventually not being able to log into our WordPress admin page.
Immediately after contacting HackRepair.com by phone, Hack Repair Support was already laying the groundwork to clean our homepage of nasty spam problems. They were not only extremely responsive, detailed and forthcoming about answering questions about how and where our homepage was had been compromised, but also maintained regular updates on their progress.
If your homepage or WP admin has been hacked into, HackRepair.com provides quick and efficient resolutions to fixing the hacks on your page. Many thanks from the SAN LLC. Read more
What a quick, thorough and remarkable job! What more can you ask?
I hired Jim to help remove malware from a WordPress site I recently inherited. Jim was such a pleasure to work with! Before he got started, we had a great discussion about his role as a website security expert, which means a lot more than simple malware remover. He did immediately remove the malware, but he also secured the site and gave me invaluable best practices info for proactive security going forward. He also resubmitted the site to Google and assiduously checked on it until the “This site may be hacked” message disappeared. My client was thrilled, as was I. Do yourself a favor and hire him. He’s worth every penny and then some! Read more
Our server was hacked, the situation was desperate, and our NOC wasn’t much help. We contacted HackRepair on a Sunday afternoon. Jim Walker called us back within a few minutes and within an hour he was on the case. He took control of the situation, recognized the attack, and knew what needed to be done to stop it. He quickly stopped the attack, identified suspicious files on the server, told us what to do to prevent another attack, and responded quickly to our all questions as we worked to clean up and further secure the server. Thanks, Jim! You were a lifesaver! Read more
I was a little hesitant at first using Hackrepair.com. Being from outside the USA what would I find? What I found was first class service, patient help, an understanding of my problem and a professional and prompt fix to my hacking problem. It was the best money I spent. Wherever you are in the world, I would really recommend Jim and his hack repair service. Read more
When one of my client’s websites got hacked, I was so lucky to find Jim Walker at HackRepair.com. He found the hacker’s injected script, cleaned up all the bad files and sent me updates as he worked. All fixed in under two hours and cost less than half the other companies I contacted. He specializes in WordPress but was able to fix my Joomla website, too. I’m passing his name to my web designer friends. Lucky indeed to find Jim! Read more
My website was infected with malware and I couldn’t get into it to delete anything. I was at my wits ends until I emailed Mike at Hackrepair. He was very professional, told me what to expect and worked diligently to get the website up and running. I never expected to have it up and running so quickly. I don’t know much about website repair or operation for that matter. But Mike answered my questions and told me exactly what to do. I would go to him again if I get hacked again.
I am extremely satisfied with the service I received from hackrepair.com. We had a “site may be compromised” message that was appearing in the search results for a second time after we thought the problem was fixed. It turns out the guys I had been working with didn’t come close to the quality of service that Jim provided. He found issues that we would have otherwise never known about. I am also confident that he helped our company setup a more secure network that will greatly reduce the chances of a repeat occurrence. Read more
I was up a creek without a paddle. The website I built was attacked by malware and wreaked havoc in my life. I called Jim with HackRepair.com. He calmly told me he’d help and immediately ran some tests that detected the malware on the spot. He explained his plan and rates, I paid him, and a little while later my problem was solved. What I appreciate most about this company is the responsiveness, plan of action, and execution of a solution in an expedient way. I’d recommend them to anybody and now a loyal customer. Don’t hesitate to contact them and experience the same results! Read more
I wanted to send you a sincere thanks for fixing my website from the hackers so very quickly. I thought it would take days and it took you a few hours and your rate was very fair.In addition thank you for ensuring my website was up and working so quickly. You can’t imagine how frustrating it was that my website was hacked. This is how I make a living when my website is down money does not come in for me. You fixed it and kept a back up which was very much appreciated. I have kept your email address for the future you made me an extremely happy customer. Once again THANK YOU!!!