My name is Jim Walker, and I fix hacked websites.
You may have called me on the phone today, and I may have said I can’t help you.
Believe me, I would love to help, but I do not provide support or work for Facebook, Google, Instagram, or Twitter, nor do I know how to fix or repair your phone or computer.
I fix hacked web sites.
Proprietary services like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, and others are not websites in this respect. They are, well, social media sites with their own closed systems.
I am just a guy who helps businesses with their hacked websites. What you are looking at now is a website. If this website is hacked, HackRepair.com, I can fix it because that’s what I do – fix hacked websites.
I can’t fix your phone, computer, or social media account.
You may have asked, “Do you know the phone number for Google Support or Facebook Support, or know someone I can call about my hacked phone or computer?”
Short answer: No
In truth, you may know as much about these services as I do.
I do not work for them nor do I have any special expertise with social media websites or devices.
- About Google
– Google no longer provides phone support.
– Instead, post your question in the relevant forum (this is all they offer support-wise):
- About Facebook
– Facebook has never provided phone support.
– See Facebook.com/hacked
– See “Recover Your Account if You Think Your Facebook Account Was Hacked or if Someone Is Using It Without Your Permission“
– Or, post your question in the relevant forum (this is all they offer support-wise):
– Read this details article on the subject, “The anatomy of a Facebook account heist“
– See Insgram.com/hacked
- About hacked phones or computers
– The only person who can fix your phone or computer is you or someone standing within reach of you. It is likely that anyone you randomly call based on a link in a web search is either a scammer or hacker whose only aim is to steal your money. So, don’t do that!
Instead, if your phone has an issue return it to where you purchased it and have them help.
They’ll be far less likely to con you out of your money than some random guy you find on the Internet.
Instead, if your computer is hacked, there is very little you can do yourself.
You’ll need to hire a local “computer consultant” to fix your device in person. Call your local computer store for references.
Yes, in either case, be it your phone or computer, you could wipe it to the factory settings, reinstall the software, reset all your email address passwords, and start over. That tends to be the least costly solution for most folks.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know how frustrating all of this can be.
I’m sorry that I can’t help you personally with your social media accounts or hacked devices. But it’s just not what I do.
Best wishes to you,