Has My Website or WordPress Blog Been Hacked?
Our rates for website security range from $30 to $279. Call Jim or click the Chat bubble below for more details.
Signs your website may have been compromised:
- You are seeing strange files or folders within your account
- You received a malware alert from your Google Search Console (GSC)
- You see a warning on Google, like “This site may be hacked”
- You see pharmacy text or links in Google search
- Your account is sending junk email
- Your web host company has shut down your website due to malware
- Your website is not loading as expected
- Your website is apparently infected with malware
- Your website is blacklisted
- Your website is loading slowly or erratically
- Your website redirects to other websites
“We clean most infected sites of malware within two hours and unblacklist websites within 24 hours.”
With over 20 years experience and a long list of “verifiable” customer testimonials, our trained Website Security Team will identify and remove malware, work to fix website security issues, and do our best to help you better monitor and prevent your website from being hacked in the future.
How can we guarantee we will clear & recover your hacked website?
We’ve been securing websites since 1997.
We have developed a range of tools to help quickly identify and clear malicious scripts or hacker code from your website pages.
We do not outsource our work. Everything is done in-house, here in San Diego, California.
Our cleanup process includes working directly with Google on your behalf to ensure your website is unblocked within Google.com or Bing.com as quickly as possible.
What makes HackRepair.com different?
- We start fixing your site immediately and will follow-up until the matter is fully resolved.
- Our goal is prevention. We will educate you so this doesn’t happen again.
- We provide you with a full security review and recommendations report.
- We include WordPress security plugin installation.
- We bill a flat rate for our services (no surprise charges).
- We will teach you how to better secure WordPress.
- We have years of advanced WordPress expertise.
- We inspect every file on your site for malware.
- We clear all hack related issues, including blackhat SEO spam injections, phishing, drive-by downloads, backdoors, and other malicious files.
We will upgrade your blog(s) and update all plugins as needed.
- Money back guarantee if we are not able to resolve your malware issue!
- Review 100’s of customer service testimonials about HackRepair.com services?
- Read more HackRepair.com service reviews on Facebook.
- My web site was hacked – Now what do I do?
- See The Hack Repair Guy™ for more malware related links and information
- Elance HackRepair.com The security experts | Twitter @TVCNet
Popular Articles on HackRepair.com
- A WordPress Security Planning Guide – Is Your Mom Missing Her BUMM?
- How to Block Bots from Seeing your Website – Bad Bots and Drive-by Hacks Explained
- Protecting WordPress Against Brute Force and Denial of Service Attacks
- WordPress Security Plugins Revealed
Please call now for website hack repair, website recovery and malware cleanup services today, (619) 479-6637